Pageviews


Since my great housemate said i'm lanci cuz wad i wrote in the first paragraph,
i decided to intro myself here.
For those who donno me,
I'm Jasmine, somes call me Jas, somes call me Bo San.
....etc.
Y bo san? Hahaha. Errrr....
Just forgot it.

Student of TARC, second year.
I'm living in hostel nearby my college.
And this is one of my housemate+classmate.



hahaha...
i noe he's quite a little bit yong soi la,
but i edi used to see his face edi.
Basically he's a nice friend.
wad else...
I'm taking PR course.
But i dont think tht i'll be a PR officer in the future.
I cant communicate well,
...with stranger.
Friends say i'm cruel, but actually i'm not.
I think so ><
Oh yea, Wai Leong, as u wish, now I'm telling story about u.
This fello Wai Leong,
is a fren tht i noe through my cousin in KL.
How to describe this dude...
okay.
Before knowing him,
my life is only black n white.
After knowing him,
Damn! My life turns black.
Lol. Jz kidding.
Without knowing him, my life ain't gonna be so interesting.
(It doesnt mean he's improtant for me, don misunderstand pls.)
He's kinda... a toy for me. XD
(Ooops~)
He's a target tht can be bully.
But there's one thing tht i cant bear abt him.
He's always OVER CONFIDENT!
No... i should say he's a magic realism.
Keep telling me he's a very handsome guy.
But after i found out,
......................................................................................................................
haiz...
An unfortunate past...
Jz forgot it....
<--End-->


1 comment:

Hostels said...

The good advice for the traveler is to forget about it and immerse himself in the experience.

Rio Pousadas